Wash Hands Before Leaving Sticky Notes 4x6 (POST12)
- Help stop the spread of germs such as COVID-19 Coronavirus by reminding students and staff of the importance of good hygiene and hand cleaning.
- Staff and Students should wash their hands often for 20 seconds using soap.
- Cover your entire facility quickly with sticky note reminders.
- These are traditional "Post-It" sticky notes that you can quickly place in bathrooms, teacher lounges, and around your facility.
- Apply to doors, mirrors, and walls. Any smooth surface is fine.
- Made of paper with a strong removable adhesive
- Sold by the pad. There are 50 sticky-notes per pad.